Find out how to make and receive payments with CHIP
What Can I Do With CHIP?
– Add funds to your CHIP wallet by linking an accepted credit card, through bank account transfer or at one of our top-up agents.
– Pay participating merchants, family or friends instantly
– Request money from customers, family and friends
– Cash out the money in your CHIP wallet back to your credit card or bank account
How do i pay with CHIP?
There are two ways you can pay with CHIP:
– Entering the phone number of the person/merchant you would like to pay
Note: Make sure you add +5999 prior to entering the phone number
– Scanning the QR-code of the person/merchant you want to pay
A request for payment is also done through the two above mentioned methods.
Why should you use CHIP?
– Fast and easy
– Contactless payments
– Instant payments
– More secure
– More convenient than cash & cards
– Saves you time
– Reduces fraud
– Increases transparency
– Can be used at retailers, online shopping and for sending money to friends & family
Payments With CHIP
For more demonstration videos visit our How-To’s page.
Payment requests with cHIP